Business Coaching For Solo & Small Law Practices
Solo/Small Practice Coaching is designed for Solo Attorneys and Small Practice Partners seeking profitable growth, team harmony, and overall improved performance. Our Law Practice Coaching blends our standard business coaching approach with the unique traits of a Law Firm, and addresses the challenges of being an Owner/Practicing Attorney as well.
Our approach to Practice Development teaches you how to set Meaningful Goals, to create a Feasible Plan, and then how to Focus your Efforts on Implementing the Plan through your team. We focus on the Fundamentals that apply to every business in general, as well as dealing with the additional complexity in a Law Practice such as yours.
Metrics – using your existing system or our proprietary tracking sheets.
Staff Development – help them to help both your clients and you, the owner
- Leadership Development – develop the leadership infrastructure in your business so it runs itself
There are 2 Primary Methods of Engagement we offer to help you Create the Legal Practice that You Need:
- Workshops – a variety of half-day and full-day workshops on Strategic Planning and Team Building.
- Practice Coaching – 1 hour weekly or bi-weekly sessions to help you and your team be accountable to the plan we create together.
- There are no long-term contracts that you can’t get out of. We work on a month-to-month basis, earning the right to be your coach every single time we meet.
- We work on a monthly retainer model which gives you access to your coach between session if/when needed without the need to worry about running up fees and accruing charges.
While I have counseled businesses for over 13 years, I had never focused the analysis on my own “business”. In working with Mark, I have gained insight into areas of my business that can be improved and processes that can be created and instituted that yielded immediate benefit in terms of efficiency and reduction in stress levels. Specifically, a couple of areas showed dramatic improvement. First, Mark showed me how to take control of my calendar to reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed by my workload. Secondly, Mark assisted me in preparing a process for monitoring our conversion of client calls into engagements.
It’s the best move I’ve made when building my business, because when I started out, I thought I knew what I was doing, but I didn’t have the confidence to reduce some of the major errors that you can make when you first start a business. With Mark’s help, I was able to make rapid growth, extremely fast, and not make major financial mistakes and business mistakes that could’ve hurt our business and hurt our growth, and I’ve slept better because of it.
Get Your Free Coaching Session Today
The best way to experience how ActionCOACH Bluegrass can help you build a business that gives you the life you want is to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation coaching session with one of our business advisors. Put our team to the test. You won’t be disappointed.