Business Coaching for Medical Practices
Medical Practice Coaching is designed for Practice Owners and/or Practice Managers of Medical Practices seeking profitable growth, team harmony, and overall improved performance.
Practice coaching blends our standard business coaching approach with the unique traits of a medical practice, and addresses the challenges of being an Owner/Practitioner as well.
Our approach to Practice Development teaches you how to set Meaningful Goals, to create a Feasible Plan, and then how to Focus your Efforts on Implementing the Plan through your team. We focus on the Fundamentals that apply to every business in general, as well as dealing with the additional complexity in a medical practice such as yours.
We focus on 3 Key Areas of Your Practice:
- Metrics – using your existing system or our proprietary tracking sheets.
- Staff Development – help them to help both your clients and you, the owner.
- Leadership Development – develop the leadership infrastructure in your business so it runs itself.
There are 2 Primary Methods of Engagement we offer to help You Create the Practice You Desire:
- Workshops – a variety of half-day and full-day workshops on Strategic Planning and Team Building.
- Practice Coaching – 1 hour weekly or bi-weekly sessions to help you and your team be accountable to the plan we create together.
Our Approach is Different from other Coaches and Industry-Specific Consultants:
- There are no long-term contracts that you can’t get out of. We work on a month-to-month basis, earning the right to be your coach every single time we meet.
- We work on a monthly retainer model which gives you access to your coach between session if/when needed without the need to worry about running up fees and accruing charges.
Let’s Get Started
Tell us about yourself and your medical practice.